Lomography has announced the release of two new DigitaLIZA scanning masks for those wanting to scan their films at home.
“The brand-new Lomography DigitaLIZA+ and DigitaLIZA Max are new, all-in-one film scanning kits, ready to revolutionize your home film scanning experience and make it simple, fun and creative,” Lomography said in a press release.
Lomography is releasing the DigitaLIZA+ suitable for scanning both 35mm and 120 film, and the DigitaLIZA Max which comes complete with a smartphone stand for scanning with any model of smartphone. The DigitaLIZA+ costs £65 in the UK, while the DigitaLIZA Max costs £84.90.
Lomography listed the following features of the new masks (from the press release):
- Tested by photographers all around the world and suitable for both beginners and advanced photographers, for scans at home on the go
- Creates high-resolution scans using any smartphone or digital camera
- Both kits include 35 mm and 120 film holders, a built-in backlight panel and a removable spirit level, plus scanning masks for standard 35 mm frames and 127 negatives
- The DigitaLIZA Max includes a Smartphone Stand compatible with any smartphone
Easily scan special formats like overlapping exposures, endless panoramas, film borders or exposed sprocket holes
- The modular system can be easily adapted to your scanning workflows for fast, simple and creative scanning
The units will begin shipping in May.
Lomography has also released a selection of images scanned with the new masks, which you can see below:
- Kosmo Foto Agent Shadow 400 launch events this weekend - 16/05/2022
- Chroma Cameras launching 120-format Cube 66 pinhole camera - 06/05/2022
- New ORWO colour film based on old Agfa cinema stock - 03/05/2022