British large format camera producer Intrepid has teased the release of a 35mm/120 enlarger to be launched on Kickstarter in March.
The teaser was unveiled on Twitter on Monday (14 December).
The Twitter teaser says the new enlarger will be:
- “A super simple, affordable and compact 35mm/120 enlarger (up to 6×7)”
- “Make prints and scans from both colour and black & white negatives”
- “Tripod or copy stand mounted”
The new enlarger comes two years after Intrepid – based in the southern English city of Brighton – released a kit which turns any 4×5 camera into an enlarger.
The Kickstarter, launched in October 2018, reached 300% of its funding target in 24 hours.
That kit is currently available from the Intrepid store for £180.
The enlarger kit joins Intrepid’s stable of 4×5, 5×7 and 8×10 cameras and other camera accessories such as film holders.
The last, the 5×7 camera, was released in July this year.
Kosmo Foto hopes to get more details on Intrepid’s latest launch in the coming weeks.
- Fujifilm axes Pro 400H colour negative film - 15/01/2021
- 105-year-old camera store and renowned camera museum close doors due to pandemic - 10/01/2021
- Reveni Labs announces new spotmeter - 08/01/2021