British large format camera producer Intrepid has teased the release of a 35mm/120 enlarger to be launched on Kickstarter in March.
The teaser was unveiled on Twitter on Monday (14 December).
The Twitter teaser says the new enlarger will be:
- “A super simple, affordable and compact 35mm/120 enlarger (up to 6×7)”
- “Make prints and scans from both colour and black & white negatives”
- “Tripod or copy stand mounted”
The new enlarger comes two years after Intrepid – based in the southern English city of Brighton – released a kit which turns any 4×5 camera into an enlarger.
The Kickstarter, launched in October 2018, reached 300% of its funding target in 24 hours.
That kit is currently available from the Intrepid store for £180.
The enlarger kit joins Intrepid’s stable of 4×5, 5×7 and 8×10 cameras and other camera accessories such as film holders.
The last, the 5×7 camera, was released in July this year.
Kosmo Foto hopes to get more details on Intrepid’s latest launch in the coming weeks.
Support Kosmo Foto
Keep Kosmo Foto free to read by subscribing on Patreon for as little as $1 month, or make a one-off payment via Ko-Fi. All your donations really help.
- Negative Supply launches LM1 light meter on Kickstarter - 20/07/2021
- Shooting sharks on Agent Shadow at ISO 3200 - 19/07/2021
- Kosmo Foto Agent Shadow on a Zenit-16 - 15/07/2021