Ilford Photo has hidden a special silver ticket alongside one of its films – with the lucky winner getting an all-expenses-paid trip to the film producer’s factory in the UK.
The prize, which was announced on World Photography Day (19 August) marks the company’s 140th anniversary.
In a press release Ilford Photo said: “This year marks 140 years since the original ILFORD company was founded. To celebrate we are hiding a unique Silver Ticket inside one of our most popular black and white ILFORD films.
“The ticket will be inside one of the following limited edition boxes which include our 140 year logo on the packaging.
“It will be inside the box in 120 film or in the tub if it’s in one of our 35mm films.”
The statement also outlined which of Ilford Photo’s films the ticket could be hidden in, as seen in the photo below.
Ilford Photo’s prize package is as follows:
- Return transport for you and a guest to the UK
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Knutsford, England
- A two-day Peak District photography and darkroom workshop with Dave Butcher
- An ILFORD (HARMAN technology) factory tour
- £140 of ILFORD products
- Up to £400 of expenses
Ilford Photo’s range of black-and-White films includes HP5 Plus, which recently won Kosmo Foto’s inaugural Black & White World Cup, announced earlier this month.
- Pentax to release ‘two film compact cameras in Spring 2024’ - 01/10/2023
- Iura: The wood-and-paper Soviet Leica-like - 01/10/2023
- Rare wood-and-paper Soviet camera selling at October auction - 30/09/2023