When I started Kosmo Foto (or Zorki Photo, as it was way back when) camera reviews were at the heart of the blog.
I’ve published more than a dozen myself over the last few years, many of them cameras I’ve been using for the last decade or more.
I like to put at least 10 to 12 films through each camera which means that the conveyor belt doesn’t pop out a new review quite as often as I’d like.
So this year Kosmo Foto started publishing guest reviews from readers aswell.
The list below includes all the cameras reviewed so far.
(Want to review a camera for Kosmo Foto? Email email@example.com with details of the camera you’d like to review. Each published review gets two free rolls of Kosmo Foto Mono film.)
Keep checking back as this list will be regularly updated.
- Bronica ETRS by Wayne Lorimer
- Chinon Memotron (Kosmo Foto review)
- Contax III by Nigel Haycock
- Cosina CX-1 (Kosmo Foto review)
- FED-50 (Kosmo Foto review)
- Intrepid Mk 1 by Mike Chopra-Gant
- Kodak Retinette 1B by Steve Ford
- Konica Auto S3 by Olli Thomson
- Lomo LC-A (Kosmo Foto review)
- Lomo LC-A 120 by Irene Stylianou
- Lomo LC-Wide (Kosmo Foto review)
- Lomo Lubitel 166U (Kosmo Foto review)
- Lomography Belair by Conor Corkrum
- Minolta Dynax 9xi by Robert Smith
- Minolta SR-T 100X (Kosmo Foto review)
- Minolta SR-T 202 by Kevin Lane
- Nikon FM2 (Kosmo Foto review)
- Nikon FM10 by Ronald Hogenboom
- Olympus Mju-II by Ronald Hogenboom
- Olympus Trip 35 (Kosmo Foto review)
- Olympus XA (Kosmo Foto review)
- Pentax ESII (Kosmo Foto review)
- Praktica MTL 50 (Kosmo Foto review)
- Praktiflex FX by Dan Marinelli
- Ricoh GR1s by Ben Mills
- Ricoh XR-2 by Paul Friday
- Rollei 35S by Peter Adler
- Voigtlander Bessaflex TM (Kosmo Foto review)
- Yashica FX-D by Finlay Dalziel
- Yashica T2 by Alonso Chaves
- Zeiss Ikon Contina Matic by Michael Epstein
- Zeiss Ikon Ikoflex by Daniel Michalos
- Zenit 3M (Kosmo Foto review)
- Zenit-19 by Paul Farca
- Zenit-E (Kosmo Foto review)
- Zenit-TTL (Kosmo Foto review)